AP automation workflow solution for medium sized businesses
The goal Accounts Payable departments it to reduce the time to time and improve accuracy of invoice receipt and approval. The first challenge is to receive, convert and standardize invoicing information as electronic data. Once it has been ingested the team must check, validate, route and approve invoices for payment. Without an automated efficient process, the full benefits of e-invoicing and the goal of a touchless process cannot be achieved.
What is Tungsten Workflow?
Tungsten Workflow is a natural progression, in which our invoice automation workflow picks up each invoice and processes each Purchase order (PO) based invoices are automatically matched with ERP purchase order and goods receipt data, while handling any exceptions that may occur in the process.
Non-PO invoices are automatically directed for general ledger coding and approval in a flexible manner. Once invoices successfully complete the appropriate process, associated transactions are automatically created in the ERP system for payment.
What is Tungsten Workflow Lite?
Workflow Lite is an out of the box application that can help mid-sized businesses achieve 90%+ AP automation levels. It provides three best practice process templates that are proven to work; is fast to deploy and easily adapts to the changing needs of a business growing in complexity and scale. It can be procured on a subscription basis or as capital expenditure to suit customer budget preferences
- For SAP and JDE ERPs
- Out of the box
- Three best practice templates
- Proven to deliver results
- Lower price point
- On Premise solution
- 41 day implementation
- Obtain higher levels of AP automation (70-90%+ range)
- Significant cost reduction of around 80% or more from average processing costs
- Faster invoice processing. From 10 days to minutes
- Standalone workflow application – not tied to one ERP system
- Faster time to value – deployed in just over 41 working days or less
- Priced to suit a mid-sized business budget