Tungsten Network Workflow is about more than automating your invoice approval process. It means optimizing procure-to-pay to achieve your business goals and it works with systems from the world’s largest enterprise software companies.
We customize Tungsten Network Workflow for your department based on industry best practices. Flexible and highly configurable, Tungsten Network Workflow lets you test, measure and manage process changes, continually refining the effectiveness and efficiency of your AP function. Reports and dashboards are available via desktop, laptop, tablet and smartphone.
- Automatic PO matching Your PO backed invoices go through automatic 2- or 3-way matching, leveraging invoice line items, ERP data and tolerance matching rules in real-time
- Tungsten Network e-invoicing – Integrates with any ERP system. Making the switch to a completely digital AP department a much less daunting task
- Invoice status service Suppliers can check invoice status online, and reduce calls and emails by 60%, increasing productivity and cutting costs
- Automated transactions We automatically post transactions for payment into the ERP system without the need for human intervention
- End-to-end visibility We monitor payment processing in the ERP system and pull back the associated payment data to provide end-to-end visibility from invoice receipt to payment
- Multiple input methods The system processes e-invoices received via direct integration with the Tungsten Network, and paper-based, faxed of emailed PDF invoices through intelligent capture OCR
- Exception management Exceptions are researched and resolved quickly using Tungsten Network-designed plug-ins.
Tungsten Network Workflow integrates easily with the enterprise resource planning system you’re already using – whether it’s Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP or JD Edwards – enabling you to maximize your ERP investment. Download The Cost of Doing Nothing white paper today to learn more about the benefits of AP automation!