Invoice Status Service
Tracking your invoice right through to payment!
Invoice Status Service is a free online self-service, available in the Tungsten Network Portal, that provides you with the latest processing and payment status information of your invoices submitted to Kraft Heinz.
Using your existing Tungsten Portal account, you can:
- Check your invoice has been successfully delivered and received
- Check if there are any issues with your invoice. If it’s been rejected by Kraft Heinz we will tell you what is wrong so that you can quickly rectify
- Check your payment due date for Approved invoices
- Check your payment reference number for Paid invoices
Kraft Heinz updates the invoice status information several times per day. No historical invoice status information will be provided prior to 18th June 2018.
The Invoice Status Service uses a standard set of statuses to document the processing and payment status of your invoices submitted to Kraft Heinz:
- Received: Kraft Heinz has received your invoice and has initiated the approval review process.
- Approved: Kraft Heinz has approved your invoice for payment. The payment will be transferred to the bank on the mentioned due date.
- Paid: Kraft Heinz has paid your invoice.
- Exception: Your invoice may be pending approval for good receipts, quantity, price, or item that does not match the PO.
- Rejected: Kraft Heinz has rejected your invoice.