Nice-Pak has partnered with Tungsten Network to offer PO Convert to Web Form suppliers
What is PO Convert?
PO Convert allows portal users to easily review, accept, and then convert purchase orders into e-invoices at the click of a button.
The benefits of PO Convert for you
What does this mean for me?
- Any open POs raised by Nice-Pak will be available to view within the Tungsten Network Portal with the ability to automatically convert those POs to invoices with one click.
- Any rejection of a PO before conversion, does not trigger any automatic message to Nice-Pak. You should inform Nice-Pak directly of an incorrect PO so they can rectify it.
- Please note that Nice-Pak POs will no longer be e-mailed to you, instead they will be available on the Tungsten Network and you can convert them into an invoice with just one click.
Learn how to use PO Convert
What is PO Validation?
PO Validation is a data matching process to ensure adherence to buyer rules. It is designed to improve the invoice matching process between POs and invoices. Tungsten will validate invoices against POs to ensure:
- The company on an invoice matches the company related to the PO
- The PO number quoted is correct
- That line item numbers match the PO
- That only one PO number is quoted per invoice
PO Validations are automatically applied. If your invoice is rejected because of PO validation you will be notified with the reason and how to correct it.
FAQs for PO Convert
POs will start to appear on the portal approximately 24 hours upon Nice-Pak receipt of the Ready To Transact notification.
As shown in the help video and PDF guide, you can check the ‘My POs’ section of your Tungsten portal account. Additionally, if you would like to receive email notifications when a new PO is showing on your account, please contact Tungsten Support who can help set this up.
No. PO Convert is specifically designed so that key information from the PO is pre-populated on the invoice, so you don’t have to spend time keying it in! (These fields include PO number, description, quantity, unit of measure).
Yes, you can, and in certain situations you will specifically asked to. Nice-Pak is happy to accept attachments that do not exceed 5MB. If you need help, please contact Tungsten Support.
Tungsten PO Convert allows you to adjust the invoice quantities / price to match your billing requirement. This includes partial delivery.
Please ensure you have followed the tutorials, watched the videos and read the Frequently Asked Questions. Also, please don’t forget which entities are in scope.